Announcing the 2013
World-renowned leaders to speak at
C12 Group Southern New England Event
We’re all called upon to lead in some capacity. When your time comes, will you be ready?
The C12 Group of Southern New England is bringing leadership training to you with the first Chick-Fil-A Leadercast in the region. On May 10, 2013, we’ll be participating in a live simulcast global leadership training initiative designed to teach us how to “Simply Lead” in a complicated business climate.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
- John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
- LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
- Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
- David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
- Condolezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive video interview
Discover the value of coming apart from the daily grind to “sit at the feet” of some of today’s greatest leaders and to soak in their wisdom, experience and instruction.
To learn more about this one-of-a-kind event, tune into the video:
2013 Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Promo from GiANT Impact on Vimeo.
For ticket information and registration, visit http://www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com/location/c12groupsone
About The C12 Group
The C12 Group, a national network of local 10-12 member groups, is comprised of Christian business owners and CEOs committed to growing their businesses through best-practice principles and biblical wisdom. Members participate in and benefit from confidential peer advisory groups to help guide business plans and operations. To learn more about The C12 Group of Southern New England, visitwww.c12sone.com or email Rick Ferris, C12 Group chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.