Deadline to register: Dec. 3rd. Simply email us to let us know.
WHEN: Jan. 12-19
WHERE: Puerto Rico (San Juan and Mayaguez)
WHAT: Discover. Do. Dream. Decide.
- Discover what God is doing among Puerto Rican students, coaches, faculty.
- Do ministry with the ministry staff and student leaders.
- Dream about how God might use you in the future in Puerto Rico and beyond.
- Decide what your next steps of faith will be.
WHY: God’s Global Goal
- God’s heart as always been for the whole world, and this one way we can take part in his global mission
- Potential partnerships between AIA-Brown and Puerto Rico campus ministries, where we would regularly pray for them and send Brown University students there for Winter Break, Spring Break, Summer Break, and STINT (short term international that is a 1 or 2 year of commitment)
- AIA is already doing amazing things there.
WHO: students, coaches, professors, ministry staff and volunteers, alumni
HOW much does this cost? About $1,300 ($725 + flights)
- This is a great opportunity to invite friends and family to partner with you by financially investing in you and this endeavor to bring glory to God beyond New England and the mainland. They can give their donations here.