- 8:00pm Thursday, Jan. 25 --First AIA Prime Time of 2018 at Pembroke Field House.
- Topic: TBD - Jarrod Lynn (Brown '05, ScM'07, Football)
- 8:00pm Sunday, Jan. 28 - Life Groups begin! More details soon...
- Go to Prime Time schedule.
AIA Northeast Winter Retreat: Feb. 16-18 at Camp Woodstock, CT - Register online asap.
E2Forum March 1 at The Brown Faculty Club
Spring Bring Hurricane Relief Trip to Houston, TX: Interested? Let us know asap.
The Ultimate Training Camps in May/June 2018. Figure out the dates/locations that work for you then let us know. Asap.
Sundays - Life Groups
Thursday Prime Time Schedule for Spring 2017
- January 26: "Unparalleled: Part 1"
- Guest Speaker: Reid Monaghan, former UNC Wrestler and AIA Staff at VTECH
- February 2: "Unparalleled: Part 2"
- Guest Speaker: Paul Byrd, former MLB Pitcher
- February 9: The Veritas Forum in Salomon 101
- February 16: "Unbroken"
- Guest Speaker: Jimmy Tull (Brown '08, Football)
- February 23: "Unexpected"
- Guest Speaker: Kyle Moreno (Brown '17, Football)
- March 2: "Uncommon Leadership"
- Guest Speakers Panel from E2 Forum
- March 9: "Undecided"
- Guest Speaker: Elizabeth Achilles
- March 16: "Untrue: secrets, lies, and transparency"
- Guest Speaker: Ryan McReynolds, former Tight End for Arizona State, went to the Rose Bowl
- March 23: "Uncertain: dealing with doubt"
- Guest Speaker: Jarrod Lynn, AIA-Brown Director (Brown '05, ScM'07, Football)
- April 6: "Unwise: Senior Wisdom"
- Guest Speakers: Various Seniors
- April 13: "Unashamed"
- Luke Muzikowski (Brown '17, XC/Track&Field)
- April 20: "Unfailing"
- Guest Speaker: Tori Kinamon (Brown '17, Gymnastics)
- April 27: Senior Send-off Celebration Dinner at the Lynn's House! 6:30pm
- Everyone is invited to celebrate the year and send off the seniors. Dinner and dessert provided.
- Guest Speaker: Jan Vezikov (Brown '05, Econ/IR/Slavic Studies, Rugby)
- 8:00pm Thursday, Sept. 15 --First AIA Prime Time of the semester at Pembroke Field House. Topic: "How to Compete Like Jesus: Part 1" (Part 2 will be Sept. 22) - Jarrod Lynn (Brown '05, ScM'07, Football)
- 8:00pm Sunday, Sept. 18 - Life Groups begin! More details soon...
8:00pm Thursday, Sept. 29: John Peterson, Olympic Gold Medalist in WrestlingJohn Peterson is one of the great wrestlers in US Olympic History. He is a two time medal winner, winning Silver medal in Munich, in 1972 (Year of Israeli hostage crisis) and Gold in 1976 in Montreal, defeating the favored Russian Champion! (His brother Ben is also a two time Olympic Wrestling medal winner: Gold and silver. In fact, there is a move in wrestling known as The Peterson Move!John was competing for the Athletes In Action Wresting Team when he was in the Olympics. He has spent the rest of his life serving God traveling the world sharing about his love for God. John (and other AIA wrestlers) were able to have access to nations very few could go to during the cold war. John will share with us about his Olympic experiences and his world travels with an emphasis on "not living in fear."
- 7pm Friday, Sept. 30 to 12pm Sunday, Oct. 2 - Fall Conference at Camp Woodstock, CT (in partnership with local college ministries)
- 1pm Monday, Oct. 10 (no school today): Apple Picking (TBD) More details soon...
- 8pm Thursday, Oct. 13: special guest speaker Alycia Wood (former hockey player), RZIM Fellow
8pm Thursday, Oct. 22: (Super-competitive) Pumpkin Carving Contest
- 8pm Thursday, Nov. 6: Keith Plummer (Brown '85, Football), Professor of Apologetics at CAIRN University
- 8pm Thursday, Dec. 1: Xmas Party! Food, fun, and the Annual (Super-competitive) Gingerbread House Building Competition